We offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE against all animals coming into your home or attic when you use one of our “Full Guarantee Services”! Call us today. (832) 410-8833 Max Home Shield has same day service. Let one of our licensed animal trapping experts solve your problem today!
ENTRY PREVENTION & REPAIR
In order to ensure that rodents are unable to gain entry once the decontamination and remediation process is complete; our team of skilled tradesmen repair damages and implement state-of-the-art prevention techniques. Screening vents, installing chimney caps, and closing entry holes reduces the opportunity for future conflicts with unwanted rodents, squirrels, raccoons and other nuisance animals. However, unless all traces of rodent pheromones are removed from the attic, rodents will continue to attempt to access the attic, and chew new holes.
HOME AND ATTIC REPAIR
- Will seal up every hole bigger than the tip of a pen
- Will use concrete and metal to seal up holes, not spray foam
- Is completed by skilled tradesmen
- Will not successfully keep out rodents without removing rodent pheromones in attic
- Are not Guaranteed unless contaminated insulation is removed
– rodents will chew around the eaves to gain entry. Our tradesmen will install metal flashing, seal with concrete sealant, texture and paint the area so it blends in with the rest of the house.
– if you find that a rodent has chewed its way through the air ducts, you should disable the entire heating or air conditioning system to avoid and urine or feces from circulating in the air in your home, which causes irritation and illness. Our tradesmen will repair the entry points in the ductwork and damage caused by the rodents.
- Brick –to- Facia
- there will invariably be gaps in where your brick meets the facia where rodents and pests are able to enter your home. Our tradesmen will seal with gap between the brick and trim with concrete sealant.
- Garage Door Seals
– if your garage door seal is damaged or chewed, rodents may be gaining access through your garage. Our tradesmen will assess this as a potential entry point and repair or replace as needed.
- Weep Holes
- essential to allow your home to shift and the bricks to expand when the weather changes, but without weepholes covers, they allow rodent and other pests to enter your home. Our tradesmen will install Cobra Mesh in the weep holes, which is a coarse, stainless steel wool interwoven with poly fibers. This impenetrable, abrasive barrier prevents rodents and insects from entering your home, without using chemicals or poisons.
- Plumbing Pipes
– since rodents can gain access through your plumbing pipes, our tradesmen will install expandable aluminum gutter strainers to ensure they are unable to access through these points.